Medical Insurance Information
Many items we provide are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or private insurance. With documentation of medical need and a prescription from your doctor, we will verify your insurance coverage and provide the ordered equipment.
Aeratech Home Medical handles all paperwork for your reimbursement, and keeps you up to date on your insurance coverage and co-pay information. Co-pays are expected at the time of service.
Aeratech Home Medical works with all major insurance companies including, Medicaid, Anthem, Medical Mutual, United Health Care (all plans) Humana and many more.
Contact us at 330-722-1711 for more information.
Medicaid Coverage Guide-Ohio
Who Qualifies for Medicaid Coverage in Ohio?
The following individuals may qualify for Medicaid coverage in Ohio:
Children and Families:
- Children up to 19 years old
- Parents or caretaker relatives of children up to 19 years old
- Some 19 and 20 year olds
- Adults up to age 64 living at or below 138% FPL
- Pregnant women
- Some women with breast and/or cervical cancer
Older Adults and Individuals with Disabilities:
- Adults aged 65 and older
- People with disabilities, including blindness as determined under the Social Security rules
Refugees and Immigrants:
- Some immigrants may be eligible for Medicaid
- There are some programs to help immigrants who are not eligible for Medicaid. Learn more here.
To be eligible for Medicaid coverage in Ohio:
- Be a United States Citizen or meet Medicaid citizenship requirements. Your local county Job and Family Services office can help to explain these requirements and can help get you enrolled.
- Have or get a Social Security number.
- Be an Ohio resident.